
Of all places... ash clouds and (5.4) tremors. Klara has here a lovely diagram of my travelling vehicle. Coming to NZ I can not help but think of Europe despite the many differences and unique qualities of this land. Alright it could be seen as a clumsy cliché to add in the sheep but this is how they reacted when they saw me as I am very much use to only obtaining the rear end of animals in photography - as you can see below (yes full of puns today). Please note I have only uploaded the mild imagery for your viewing....
![]() |
| at work with views! |

We had a fun time with beach installations and food making! Sorry Barbara, it doesn't look good here but the Pear Fallen Cake was so delicious it was certainly consumed rapidly. Not only was the cake my first attempt but I had never made biscuits before.
Not experienced, I opened the oven to be greeted by something resembling what birds feed their young! I laughed so hard that my friend dropped heavily a load of firewood before waking up the kids. Most things should be attempted at least once!












