.

.

2 September 2012



























A great catch up with friends at the Zine Fest and opening of Akky van Ogtrop's exhibition GOING GAGA WITH DADA: A DEDICATION TO SPONTANEITY, CHAOS, INNOVATION AND NONSENSE at Danks St's Brenda May Gallery. Yay for Rochelle Summerfield's leggy protagonist work (see here)  hung next to greats like Max Ernst, Joseph Beuys and I found my faves in Akky's collection.. czech artist Kupka and more recents - artist books by Tuttle and Richard Hamilton. A wonderful show for anyone who loves collage, print and bookart. My zine shown above with some details but for more - look out for my mates Zina!, Janet Packer-Smith, Lisa Giles, Julie Bookless and Hill End Press -  hereAfter the talk given by the entertaining Glen Barkley from the MCA, Lisa and I shared a yummy lunch at Danks St Depot and then for some street foraging in the area, I found a Dadaesque installation in a frontyard.









Related Posts with Thumbnails

go to